The Fun Side of SEO
Every now and then Gerald Duck reminisces about what he says were the good old days of SEO when SEO’s actually did SEO rather than just outsource link building, guest blogging, article writing and link building.
He’s often said how SEO used to be fun and like a game of whits coming up with new ways to tickle the Google algorithms without stepping over the line.
I walked in to Geralds room this morning to see Gerald Duck with a big smile on his face as he told me to sit down and read this – http://www.koozai.com/blog/search-marketing/fifty-shades-of-grey-hat-seo/ by Jim Seward of Version One Ltd
“That my boy” said Gerald Duck “is old school SEO, and that’s why SEO is fun”
- Panhandling Girl Story
- Moved V1 SEO
- Holiday Cottage Stourton Cherington Warwickshire
- 2 bedroom Cotswold Holiday Cottage
- Sexing Ducks the old fashioned way
- SEO to be Regulated by Gerald Duck SEO Regulator
- The Fun Side of SEO
- Travellers invited to set up camp on Llyn Maelog village green
- Offline Advertising Using Car Number Plates – V1 SEO
- What do website marketing experts do
- Is Gerald Duck an Internet Marketing Expert
- Top 10 Article Writing Tips
- Writing about nothing
- Website Marketing Expert What does it mean?
- Selling Below Market Value