Travellers invited to set up camp on Llyn Maelog village green
In an unexpected show of kindness to the travelling community Llanfaelog Community Council has indicated that all travellers are welcome to set up camp on Llyn Maelog village green.
Llyn Maelog near Rhosneigr on Anglesey North Wales is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
Local resident M Boyce says;
“The travellers are quite welcome to camp on the village green, provided they stay 5 metres away from the village green boundary”
Village Bobby, Dai Ferret was quoted as saying;
“Provided they don’t frighten the local sheep away from grazing on the village green and all vehicles entering the village green are roadworthy and legal, I have no problems with them coming”
A spokesman for the travellers community says,
“I am touched by the kindness of Llanfaelog Community Council it will be nice for members of the community to have the option of laying down some roots”
- Panhandling Girl Story
- Moved V1 SEO
- Holiday Cottage Stourton Cherington Warwickshire
- 2 bedroom Cotswold Holiday Cottage
- Sexing Ducks the old fashioned way
- SEO to be Regulated by Gerald Duck SEO Regulator
- The Fun Side of SEO
- Travellers invited to set up camp on Llyn Maelog village green
- Offline Advertising Using Car Number Plates – V1 SEO
- What do website marketing experts do
- Is Gerald Duck an Internet Marketing Expert
- Top 10 Article Writing Tips
- Writing about nothing
- Website Marketing Expert What does it mean?
- Selling Below Market Value