We have lived in The White Cottage for 25 years and would still be there now if it was not for the fact the children are getting bigger and The White Cottage isn’t 🙁
Having moved out in January 2014 we spent all year modernising the White Cottage with work including; adding a new kitchen, new bathroom, new heating system, total redecoration, new carpets and furnishings, spruce up of back courtyard, etc.
With the cottage finished we then had to make the decision of what to do with it?
We decided we definitely aren’t going to sell it, so then had to decide between renting out or using as a holiday cottage.
Whether we get any interest as a holiday cottage in the coming months may make our minds up for us.
- ECU Remapping Warwickshire
- VW Campervan Hire South Warwickshire
- House Selling Expert Website
- Shipston Business Directory
- Devil Worshipers Reported in Stourton, Cherington, South Warwickshire
- Map of The White Cottage
- Cotswold Wildlife Park Review
- Cottage With Disabled Access
- Warwickshire Handyman
- Holiday Cottages in Warwickshire
- 2 Bedroom Cottage For Rent South Warwickshire
- Wine Cellar Tours Shipston-on-Stour
- Warwickshire Holiday Cottage Rates 2015
- Warwickshire Holiday Cottage Last Minute Bookings Available
- 2 Bedroom Cottage for Rent near Shipston and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Cotswold Distillery Tours
- Christmas in The Cotswolds Holiday Cottage
- Short Weekend Break in South Warwickshire
- New Carpets Fitted at The White Cottage
- New Kitchen at The White Cottage
- South Warwickshire Holiday Cottage short breaks
- Cherington Flower Show 2014
- Gruffalo in The Cotswolds
- 2 Bedroom Cotswold Holiday Cottage Availability 2014
- Holiday Cottage in Warwickshire for Christmas 2014